Come sniff us out and see what the bark is all about!
All of our 4 legged friends must pass a FREE interview and trial period before participating in daycare or a sleepover. Interviews are scheduled by appointment only.
In order to use our boarding and grooming services, we request that clients meet the following requirements before coming to The Dawg House™:
1. Dogs who have the following vaccinations: Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus
2. Vaccinations must be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival under the guidance of a licensed veterinarian.
We prefer that vaccinations be administered 10 days prior to check-in.
3. Dogs who have been socialized with other dogs who are in good health (no fleas, ticks, or contagious illnesses)
4. For the health and safety of our guests, all dogs must have up-to-date records for all of the vaccinations
5. We do not accept home vaccinations or titer tests in lieu of vaccinations for any pets.
Written proof of the following are required papers for all guests.
DPP*: One or three year vaccine required
Bordetella: Required every twelve months. Please note, many veterinarians administer this vaccine only by request.
Rabies: One or three year** vaccine required